Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New to blogging

This is the first blog I have ever created so please bear with me as I figure all of these things out! I never really thought I would create a blog because I don't find myself that interesting and thought..."Who would really want to read about me?" I decided to give in and create one in order to showcase my craftiness! I haven't done serious crafting since I created my high school senior scrapbook. That was four years ago! That project burned me out for awhile and when you are in college, there are so many other things to occupy your time! Now that I have graduated and don't have anything else to do while I search for a job, I decided I would start again!

I have always had a knack for crafting and I think that is part of the reason I got my degree in English Education BESIDES the facts that I LOVE LOVE LOVE literature! There are so many ways to bring literature to life and during my internship I did that with crafts! For example, my honors class made Greek masks out of construction paper, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, puff paints, etc. It was very fun (and educational too!).

That is all for now! The next post will include pictures of recent projects! I promise =)

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I think this is a Very good Idea. So Glad you are doing this, and enjoying Crafting.
    Love you------------Meems

    ReplyDelete