Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th special!

This is the second post for the holiday weekend! What a treat!?!?! July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. The past two years didn't go as planned, but this year sure did make up for it! We went down to Lake Tohoe for the fireworks show. I saw just about every fireworks show in southeast Orlando over the lake! It was awesome. Despite the rain it was a great show and I thoroughly enjoyed it! =) I took a few pictures. While they are not perfect, I think they are fun!











I have also done lots of crafting this holiday weekend! I made a clipboard for my mother and my sister along with fancy paper to keep organized! I have also been working on cards. I made four really cute birthday cards!


My sisters is the one with blue, pink, purple and silver. My mothers is the purple light green and white one! Of course mine is the top one (that has already been featured).






These are the birthday cards I have made today! There are definitely more to come! They are so fun and easy to make =)

1 comment:

  1. I just love the clipboards! It will come in handy when you get that teaching job! I wish you were still in NC so you could make me one! I'm not crafty at all! Maybe I can talk JB into letting us come visit...not going to hold my breath. ;)

    Lauren Barbour

    ReplyDelete