Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Double feature

Hii again!!

I started crafting again today when I got home from my interview, which seemed to go really well by the way! *fingers crossed*
I made a new pillow =) it matches my comforter that is currently in the middle bedroom at my parents house.



The front of my cute pillow =)











The back of my cute pillow!








I thought I would also give you a sneak peek of the scrapbook I am currently working on. It is for the time that I spent as an ECU Marching Pirate. Here are a few pages I have done so far





This weekend was also girl's weekend. We stayed in a condo on Cocoa Beach and had a blast!!! It was very relaxing!


This was our view for the weekend! It was beautiful! I am so glad the rain held off!!!








The Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment