Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

July 30, 2011 our wedding details

In one of my last posts, I mentioned that I was engaged to a wonderful man. We have been together for almost five years and on July 30, 2011, we promised ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives. The wedding was at the Harmony Golf Preserve in Harmony, Fl. The ceremony was done by Pastor Julie Frank. Everything was absolutely perfect not to mention beautiful. My sister was my matron of honor and Doug's dad and brother served as groomsmen.  A lot of the wedding details were done as DIY projects by myself and my mom. I did get Doug to help a few times.





 The pictures above are of most of the DIY projects. If you use them, please credit my photographers, Abba Photography. They did a fabulous job at capturing the love and true beauty of the day.

Stay tuned for the next post that highlights the ceremony, the bride and groom as well as our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment