Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wedding ceremony

This post is dedicated mainly to our ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony. Pastor Julie did an awesome job making it about our union. Prior to our marriage, we took a few pre marital counseling classes. Looking back, I am so glad we did, because I feel closer to my husband than ever before. If that is even possible. We opened up about things that most people wouldn't think are important to discuss. During our ceremony, we did a sand ceremony instead of a unity candle, both my grandparents read a passage, my uncle sang, and our closest family and friends were in attendance. The weather was beautiful and I was beginning a life with my love.












To be honest, I probably look through all of our wedding photos at least twice a month. They are beautiful and helps us remember one of the most wonderful days in our life together.

Here are a few of my favorite photos of Doug and I from our wedding :)




No comments:

Post a Comment